OMG slimming world nacho style feast!!
This is a must on an ee day!!!!!!!!! Seriously good, syn free if you use the cheese as your HEA.
I spilt mine, so had half my milk for tea and coffee today and half the amount of the cheese. If you didn’t know you are allowed to do this, it just means the symbols won’t apply anymore. You can only spilt healthy extras where it makes sense, so 50/50. This is official and correct information.
2x baking potatoes
Salt and pepper
1 onion sliced
A few chopped cherry tomatoes
1 red pepper chopped
Can of chopped tomatoes
1 tsp of cumin (I add more)
2 tsp of Schwartz fajita seasoning
1 tsp of paprika (I used smoked and added more)
150g tube of primula light cheese (80g is a healthy extra)
Fresh jalapeño peppers finely chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Chop the potato in to wedges, spray with fry light and season. Bake till brown.
3. Meanwhile fry the mince off for 10 minutes, add then onions and peppers and cook for 5 minutes, then stir in the tomatoes.
4. Sprinkle in the cumin, paprika and seasoning. Cook until lost of the liquid has evaporated. Then stir in the fresh chopped tomatoes.
5. Put your grill on high. Spoon in the chilli in to a dish, spread the wedges around the side or thought the middle.
6. Squeeze on the cheese, sprinkle with the jalapeños then grill for 10 minutes or until the cheese starts to brown.
I served mine with coleslaw and salad.
Coleslaw is Whizzed up cabbage, carrot, onion, red chilli and some white wine vinegar. I usually use lemon or lime juice but didn’t have any. I also like to add coriander. Then I just serried through some fat free fromaige frais.
My h2b loved it and so did I!!!!!! A real feast!!!! Perfect food to do a huge baking tray if you’ve got friends round. No one would ever know it’s a sw recipe!!!!!
Happy Fopping xxx